Website The American University of the Middle East
Faculty Member – Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language
- Faculty – Liberal Arts – English as Second Language
- Faculty – Liberal Arts – Linguistics
Faculty Member – Teaching English as a Second Language
The American University of the Middle East (AUM) is looking to recruit additional faculty members holding Master’s degree in the major of English Literature/Language; to begin teaching in the next academic year – Fall 2019/2020.
- A Master’s degree in ESL, EFL, TESOL or Applied Linguistics; a Master of Arts in Teaching Linguistics from an internationally accredited university is required.
- Preferred qualifications are teaching experience, as well as industrial experience.
- The ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Applicants must have demonstrable skills in oral and written English.
- In addition, they must exhibit dedication to undergraduate education, enthusiasm for professional engagement with students in and out of the classroom, and an ability to work in teams in a collegial environment.
Becoming Family Member of AUM:
AUM prides itself in its human capital and attracts the best faculty members from across the globe. With faculty members and staff coming from more than 60 countries, AUM’s close-knit learning and teaching environment celebrates diversity, innovation and dynamism. A career at AUM is an opportunity to work with accomplished academic and professional colleagues, offering highly competitive research grants and remuneration packages, and an opportunity for career and intellectual growth.
Joining AUM means you will focus on shaping future leaders who can guide industries towards new grounds in innovation and technology.