Website Kids "R" Kids
serves foreigners seeking teaching jobs in China.
· All subjects
· Early years learning
· ESL young learners
· Curriculum and learning
· Outdoor ed
Student level: Pre-K AND KG
Nanjing, China (East Asia)
If you are looking for a culturally diverse experience while increasing your opportunities for your career path, Kids ‘R’ Kids Nanjing is the perfect foundation for you to grow. The city holds great history and landmarks for you to familiarize yourself with the Chinese culture. We also have a large expat community and international cuisine to find everyone’s niche and comfort zone.
Our campus holds students from 1-6 years and is also pioneering our 0-3 years pilot early childhood education program. Teachers are encouraged to showcase their strengths to help grow our education field within our academy. Nanjing campus holds teacher-created research groups concerning different topics of interest in the education field.
Our 0-3 years program is a National pilot program working hand in hand with the Government to set the standard for infant and toddler’s education. Our school has been selected as a highly qualified nursery care in the National nursery care video.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Nanjing flagship campus offers top-notch health insurance for our foreign teachers which will give access to the VIP hospitals and private clinics in Nanjing at 100% coverage.
-We are looking for Native English speakers to work as an International English teacher at our campus. Each foreign employee will receive a legal working visa in the Republic of China as well as a Foreign Experts Certificate covered by Kids ‘R’ Kids Nanjing.
Working hours are specified as follow:
. Standard working hours system, i.e. 8 hour(s)/day, 5 day(s)/week; from 8:00am to 17:00pm (Monday thru Friday; unless government mandated make-up holiday) with one-hour lunch break. Employees working directly with children will have to have a replacement for lunch break. Lunch Breaks are unpaid
ECE related majors are recommended; all majors are acceptable.
Minimum Teaching Experience Required (Years)= 2 Years or minimum of 120 hour TEFL certification
Acceptable countries: south Africa; England, usa, Australia, new zealand, Canada,
-It is preferred if you have 2 years of teaching experience related to the field OR receive a 120 hour TEFL certification.
(1) Visa: The school provides visa status for our foreign members for Native English speakers as per requirement of the working Z-Visa standards for the People’s Republic of China.
-Party A sponsored working visa with option to add spouse on at Party B’s own expense. (Party B needs to pay the Z Visa application agent fee only if Party B breaks the contract during the employment contract period)
(2) Flight：Party A is in charge of the flight from Party B original country to Nanjing. (Party B needs to pay the penalty only if Party B breaks the contract during the employment contract period). At the end of each contractual year, you will be able to receive a 6000RMB Flight Bonus.
(3) Insurance：Party A provides top-notch health insurance that covers the VIP hospitals/private clinics in Nanjing for Mainland China health insurance with option to add spouse on at Party B’s own expense. (Party B needs to pay the penalty only if Party B breaks the contract during the employment contract period)
(4) Free lunch: Party A provides free healthy lunch during five weekdays.
(5) 14 days Free Transitional Housing after First Arrival: Party A provides Party B 14 days free transitional housing after first arrival. Transitional Housing is furnished with comfortable living conditions: lodging with furniture, bedding, refrigerator, toilet, A/C, kitchen.
(6) Paid Vacation days for Nanjing flagship campus ONLY (After Probationary Period):
Party B is entitled to the following paid vacation for Nanjing flagship campus ONLY– Thanksgiving Day, Designated Two-week summer break, designated ONE week winter break, and ONE additional week Chinese Spring Lunar Year holidays (2 weeks in total) (Please follow our school year calendar based on the Chinese Lunar Calendar which will change each year).
(7) Sick leave and Emergency Leave：Party B is allowed 3 sick days without deduction of salary during the period of employment. All sick leaves must be supported by a doctor’s certificate and diagnostic report. Any sick leave over 3 days will be treated as personal leave and the Party B will not be paid until the normal work duty is resumed. For all leave (sick, emergency, personal,) must be authorized by the Party A. The salary will be deducted by days leave. Within one calendar year, the total of private affairs leave and emergency leave days should not exceed 10 days. In case of absence from work without Party A’s approval, Party A has the right to terminate the contract and investigate the liability of Party B for violation of the contract.
(8) TEFL Certification: If employee doesn’t have two years teaching experience after graduation (minimum bachelor degree is required for Z-Visa application) or TEFOL certificate, Kids ‘R’ Kids, Nanjing could offer you online 120 hours advanced TEFOL training and you will get the advanced TEFOL certificate. (The employee needs to be responsible for the costs of training if the employee breaks the contract during the employment contract period)