Website The Canadian House Center
Outstanding English academy in the southern region of Ecuador
Founded in November 2007, The Canadian House Center started life as a small family-run English school in the city of Loja, Ecuador. People quickly recognized, not only, the quality of our education, but also the affection we have for our students and it was this, coupled with an unwavering passion for what we do, that kick-started our growth.
While we continue to grow, we welcome teachers who are proficient in English and engaging for students.
· Starting Date: September 8th, 2021
· TEFL in a private school based in Loja, Ecuador
· Class Size: 7-14 pupils.
· Attending school activities and events.
· Prepare English classes.
· Teach kids, teenagers, and adults following the school interactive curriculum, which includes using technological classroom presentation tools.
· Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
· Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
· Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
· Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
· Teachers can choose to work anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits:
· £726 per month.
· Subsidised and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet.
· Subsides health insurance provided.
· Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half.
· Ongoing teacher training.
· Fun free-time activities.
· Spanish lessons.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· No experience needed.
· Native Level English speakers preferred.
· TEFL certificate (100+ hours).
· Reliable and enthusiastic.